Sandstone is a soft type of rock and can be processed into a wide variety of products. It is most commonly a beige to sandy colour varying up to a yellowish shade. Because of its neutral colours it is a very popular material in cladding applications
Sandstone Interlocking Rivens are a grouping of narrow strips cut to specific patterns and applied to a backing material for ease and speed of application. The pieces are designed to interlock seamless with one another. Sandstone interlocking rivens creates an exclusive look adding value to a modern design.
Weight per Square: 55kg
Please take note:
Please note that this is a natural product a slight variation of colour may occur.
Natural sandstone cladding advantages:
- Long lifespan
- Complement our range of concrete products.
- Can be used indoors, and outdoors on various projects.
- Weather resistant
- Has an inviting natural appeal
- Increase the value of your home
- Easy maintenance
Considerations when choosing natural sandstone cladding:
- Labour intensive, and time-consuming for the installer.
- Use recommended products only for cleaning the product, strong cleaning products may damage the surface.
- Generally best to have it installed by a professional, rather than DIY projects (DIY projects are available)